cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Status Bar Color Back to White?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Change Status Bar Color Back to White?

I just performed the latest system update and my status bar has gone from white to black, which makes the black notification icons very hard to see. Is there any way to change the status bar back to white, or change the notification icons in some way so that they can be seen?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

At this point there is no way to revert the color scheme or change it.  The color scheme was chosen by LG.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I do not like this scheme.  Please put in the que to put the feel of the phone back to the way we initially liked it when we bought it.

Highlighted
Master

14KNIGHT wrote:

At this point there is no way to revert the color scheme or change it.  The color scheme was chosen by LG.

Small correction there... Google changed the default Android color scheme with Gingerbread to Black instead of White. LG just chose not to adjust it and instead leave it how it came to them.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I started out with NEXTEL back in 2004.

I inherited Sprint and their LOUSY service but I stayed because of the NEXTEL service.

I recently switched to ANdroid because my Blackberry with NEXTEL got stolen and Sprint

is currently in the process of killing NEXTEL completely.

Because of their attitude and lack of willingess to make this right, I have dropped Sprint and switched to Verizon.

What ticks me off more than anything is the very cavalier attidue from Sprint about this.

Their attitude is this is LG's problem, not ours.

I told them that the phone was sold to me by SPRINT, is branded by SPRINT and runs on the SPRINT network.

It is Sprint's RESPONSIBILITY!

Sadly, Sprint is a case study in what NOT to do when handling customers.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat