cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous issues and hightened frustration with my LG Optimus running with Gingerbread

Highlighted
Journeyman

Continuous issues and hightened frustration with my LG Optimus running with Gingerbread

My phone absolutely sucks now.  I did get it to charge yesterday to 100% for the first time since updating to Android 2.3.3 - it was only charging to 80% if I was lucky.  Today, the darn thing won't charge and it lost it's battery strength while on the AC charger. I've tried to charge it while off, but as soon as I plug the phone into the AC charger, the phone automatically starts up.  MY FRUSTRATION LEVEL HAS ABOUT REACHED IT'S MAXIMUM LIMIT.  Sprint, do you really want to loose my account with multiple phones after all of this time?  Come on, you get paid monthly on time by me and even if you say this is an android or LG issue, you are the ONE THAT RECEIVES MY MONEY!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

I certainly apologize that your phone is having these issues.  I have a list of known problems with the Optimus after the software update.  I do show that at least for some of these issues, LG is working on a solution.  They are going to create a software patch.  I just don't have the date when it will be released.

-John

Highlighted
Wizard

See this post for issues following the update.  It includes a link with instructions on how to revert back to the previous software load (Froyo) if desired. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat