Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Reset the LG Optimus S

Journeyman

Re: Factory Reset the LG Optimus S

I used it and it worked thank you :-)

Journeyman

ok, im so fed up. I been to the sprint store 6 times. and all they seem to say is it should work great now. no more problems again. hmmm, but when i get home? guess what im having? PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM. they told me its an sd card, battery (battery? really?) my phone isnt fit for the gingerbread updated format yet. soo, why do i have it then. hmmm, and then when i go back to the earliest version? freeze, pics get deleted, camera doesnt say camera and all my pics are grey boxes and labeled c'mera hahahaha, im not really laughing. i am almost in tears. its killing me. cs finally, after telling them im at another store, ready to get into another phone, decide they want to hook me up with a different phone. well, i said this is the VERY last chance. otherwise i am filing a grievance notorized and stopping payment. you can do that, check the fine print. they decided to get me into a different phone. and i said it better have the same capabilities i had with the one i already have (regardless if it works right now or not, same market value) well, they are shipping it now and wanna know what they are sending me? a samsung transform. hmmmm, again. I cant find it on there web store. why might you ask? ok! because it has been removed from there store. soo, im getting a phone that isnt even for sale but its a fair trade? i think not my friends. i GOOGLED it and it has a slower proccessor along with more problem issues than my lg. oooooh, the frustration.

Journeyman

Awesome post worked great. Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

can u send those instructions to me too, ive had issues with my phone and i need to reset it. Sprint doesnt give a f about the problems their products are having and im tempted to drop sprint and get straight talk or verizon.

Journeyman

do you still have those instructions

Journeyman

The LG Optimus S is the worse phone that was ever made.I went thru 4 phones in less than a year what a nightmare..Do yourself a favor just get a different phone..Those phones are JUNK!!!