ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Android App

Help with Android App

I've been trying to download the Sims FreePlay app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.games.simsfreeplay_na), however my phone appears to be incompatible. The only requirement I see, though, is that the phone have android system 2.0 and up. When I checked my phone, I had system 2.2.2. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem, or what other requirements there are?

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: Help with Android App

Sorry for the inconvenience. What is the error message that  you’re getting when you try to download that app?

Abe

Master

How much available memory do you have - that is most likely the issue with the Optimus.

Go to Menu>>Settings>>SD and PHONE STORAGE >>Available Space

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Master

SilverSpectrum. I tried to download that on my phone from PLAY STORE  and also tried downloading from the link, I'm getting this error message "The item cannot be installed in your device's country". Probably the app is not currently supported.

Thanks

Abe

Highlighted

When I go to the app store, it simply says 'incompatible with your phone'. There's not even an option to download/install. I have 1.71 GB free on my phone. I thought that was enough, but I'll check again.

"This app is incompatible with your Sprint LGE LS760.

Sprint LGE LS760

This item is not compatible with your device."

The full 'message' if it helps any.

I also know the app can be donwloaded, because my cousin downloaded it already (she told me about), and she lives in Colorado. I checked my mother's phone, and she can download it as well. They both have androids.

Master

Not a storage issue, but a compatibility issue.

Abe

I was just answering OKIESTRO's post. I know there is a compatibility issue; I want to know what the issue is and how to fix it so I may download the app.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat