cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to chat with someone about my phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

I need to chat with someone about my phone

I am looking for the chat section of the website and I go to the support section and it tells me that the chat icon is in the upper right hand section of the screen when chat is available. I have looked and looked and looked for this chat icon and I cannot seem to find it. Can someone tell me where it is. Preferably someone from Sprint? I need to talk about my phone and I only have my Cell phone and they don't like it when you call in and are on your cell phone. This is one of  the reasons I went with Sprint as AT&T and Verizon are both crap when you try to get someone to talk to you about anything over the phone or on chat online. If someone can tell me where to find my chat icon it would be great.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

You have to sign in to the website and then click the My Sprint tab at top of page to view your Sprint account info.  The Chat icon then appears to the left of the sign in box.  Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yes have and no chat incon

Highlighted
Master

kevinhamer,

I am just following up with you to see if you are still having issues with your device. Please let us know we are here to assist you.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks i will try that.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat