cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think it's ridicuous that afte the update my phone has been "malfunctioning" and Sprint's answer is to either wait and hope it works someday or downgade to a preowned non-android phone. Is this customer service at it's finest?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think it's ridicuous that afte the update my phone has been "malfunctioning" and Sprint's answer is to either wait and hope it works someday or downgade to a preowned non-android phone. Is this customer service at it's finest?

For the past two weeks my phone has woked occasionally. My 6 yr old son's school had to call me repeatedly and still didn't get through. The several times I have called Sprint they have told me I can wait and hopefully it will start working, or I have the options to pay the $100 deductible or pay $49.99 and get a pre-owned phone that isn't an Android. I am absolutly appalled by the lack of service and my husband and I have already looked into switching to AT&T or T-Mobile. If this ssue is not resolved in a very tiely matter I will be forced to switch. And I wouldn't be suprised if several other people switch also. My phone will not make or recieve calls, it takes forever to send and recieve texts if it does at all, and my intrnet doesn't work. I am tired of paying for nothing. I certainly hope Sprint gets it together and makes this right.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Hi,

I am sending you a PM, please check your inbox. Also here are some known issues and solutions for the LG Optimus S post Gingerbread update, to view the source on the community, go here: http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/338753#338753.

Thank you,

----George

Journeyman

Your "workarounds" do not work for everyone, including me.

I want a nice sized credit to my bill due to this incredible inconvenience.

I want my phone working properly at no cost to me.

I want Sprint and LG to publicly acknowledge the issues with this update.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat