cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Optimus S Error - Network Unavailable

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Optimus S Error - Network Unavailable

I just received my Optimus S today. Love it to death (I upgraded from a BB 8530, and it's like a breath of fresh air). But, whenever I try to use the Sprint ID feature, I get the error "Network Unavailable - Mobile network connection is required to view this content. Please check your connection status and try again" with the options to retry, ignore, or cancel. I'll have 3-4 bars of service, sometimes more with this issue. I can make calls and use the web, but Sprint ID won't work. I googled this earlier, found a forum that suggested turning off the wifi. That didn't help matters either. Any suggestions? They're greatly appreciated

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: LG Optimus S Error - Network Unavailable

Mine only says that if the data network is turned off. So either turn it on, or if it's already on reset it.

Journeyman

Re: LG Optimus S Error - Network Unavailable

Have you tried updating your Data Profile? (Dial *2 -> Update Profile)

If that does not work, try looking at your Online Account under My preferences and make sure your phone does not have apps blocked.

Good luck

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat