cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Optimus S Update to Gingerbread (Android 2.3)

Journeyman

LG Optimus S Update to Gingerbread (Android 2.3)

When will the LG Optimus S recieve the update to Gingerbread?  LG announced in December that it was granting the upgrade.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: LG Optimus S Update to Gingerbread (Android 2.3)

I found this on Phonenews.com it gives a detail of when 2.3 will com to LG Optimus S.<    http://www.phonenews.com/sprint-updating-the-lg-optimus-to-android-gingerbread-in-february-15315/

Message was edited by: JABRYCE_01

Journeyman

Okay....it's February 28th...where is the gingerbread update for the LG Optimus S?

Wizard

What is it about Gingerbread that you would like to have?  I am simply curious.  If there is a wrong way to take the question, please don't think of it that way.  I would just like to know why you are interested in Gingerbread.

Journeyman

Good question.  I understand that the gingerbread upgrade will improve the power management of my device.  I think it will give me better control of my battery and let me manage my programs better.  I read somewhere that there will be other nice improvements to my device (I just don't remember what they all are).

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat