cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Optimus for Sprint ID

Journeyman

Re: LG Optimus for Sprint ID

Did you try the fix mentioned above?  It may take some playing around with the Limits and Permissions settings.  I did and got the downloads to work on my phones.

Journeyman

I checked MySprint website and it said I wasn't blocked.  Called Tech Support and they couldn't see why it wasn't working either.  They sent me to Advanced Tech Support who took all of 1 minute to see that my Media Downloads were blocked even though it didn't show on MySprint and the other 2 techs I talked to didn't see it either.  It is working now, but if anyone else encounters that problem, try calling tech support right away and, if they can't help you, ask for Advanced Tech Support.

Journeyman

It's under "Block apps & digital media downloads".  Looks like by default all are blocked until you unblock them.  I unchecked myself and can now download the ID's.  You may have to restart your phone.  Also, if you don't have data use on your plan you may get charged for data usage.

Message was edited by: bobthemag

Message was edited by: bobthemag

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat