cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone won't start

Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone won't start

At about 10:24 my phone decided to restart itself, so I did what I always do and popped the battery out, put it back in, and started the phone.  Whenever it restarts itself it just loads the android screen repeatedly.  Now, even after popping out the battery, it is doing the same thing.  I have tried taking the battery out and putting it back in a few times because it normally works but it just continues to repeat the android screen when it gets to it.  I don't know what's wrong but I need my phone on, without it I have no way to contact anyone.  Help?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

My phone won't start

At this point you would have to do a factory rest on the device.

• Optimus
    • Remove/Replace the battery.
    • Hold the Home, Volume Down, and Power buttons at the same time.
    • Use the Volume Keys to go down to Wipe Data/Factory Reset. Press the Menu button to select it.
    • Use the Volume Keys to go down to Yes – – Delete All User Data. Press the Menu button to select it.
    • It will return to the previous screen. Press in on the Menu button to select Reboot System Now.

This will wipe data on the device   will not remove data on storage card   contacts will come back when you  put gmail back on the device  applications will have to be reloaded

Journeyman

My phone won't start

While this is no where near what I wanted to do, I'm glad the phone has started. Luckily all of my pictures go straight to my photobucket after they are taken.

Thank you for your help.

Master

My phone won't start

Sorry you had a problem   Pictures should still be on the data card as well   Glad I could help   Not the resolution I prefer   but only one available

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat