Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimus S and Gallery Bug issue

Highlighted
Journeyman ZPS
Journeyman

I was looking into getting this phone but saw reports that the battery life was very poor. Many in the reports said that the Gallery 3D app was killing the battery as it wasn't ever closing. Even shutting down the app with an app killer didn't help as Android would just restart it. The only solutions I read was to root the device and then delete the Gallery 3D app .Has anyone seen if this bug has been fixed that didn't involve rooting?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Good Choice not getting it. My battery constantly dies and since I neer have signal I dont use it, So the battery dies during standby. The Memory card is in and it randomly says its not. Its terrible..

Journeyman

I  have too many trips to the sprint store, they have replace it once put in new battery and it still needs recharging 3x's a day with out any use at all. Not anything good to say about their service either they can't justify problems and give me a different phone....????

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat