cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone stops acknowledging the charger after a period of time. Won't charge but drains.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone stops acknowledging the charger after a period of time. Won't charge but drains.

I've had my phone almost a year now. I have gone through 4 chargers now and getting very frustrated. After a period of time, the mobile just stops acknowledging the current charger is plugged into it and will not charge. When it does recognize the acknowledge the charger, it says that it is charging, but the percentage goes down as if the charger is draining the battery and not charging it.

Another user on my plan has the same mobile and theirs doesn't do this. My mobile has been iffy recognizing their original charger as well. I have taken this mobile in a couple of times already for battery problems (it was replaced once) and other power issues.

Any information would be gratefull.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Hi,

I would recommend you visiting a Service & Repair location www.sprint.com/storelocator?ECID=SM:BW:20111117Smiley FrustratedTORELOCATOR.

Thank you,

----George

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat