cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems getting past log in page on the Optimus LG

Patron

I recently purchased an Optimus LG.  For the first few days, I was able to log in to facebook, family locator, and my work email.  Now, each time I try to log in, it just takes me back to the log in screen (with the log in boxes now blank), and no further.  It will let me look other things up online, just nothing that I have to log in for.  Help please! 

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Master

This sounds like a web history or cookies/cache issue.  Have you tried clearing your privacy settings for the browser? Launch your web, then hit menu, (the button at the bottom of your phone with the 4 squares) - then more - settings - and scroll down to privacy settings.  We're not going to be sure which one of these is the culprit, but I would clear cache, history, and cookies.  Also, scroll down further and you'll see security settings which has a feature for remembering passwords.  Although this may be convenient, it's never recommended.  I would uncheck that feature. Then retry to login to your various websites.  Additionally, Facebook has an app available in the market called, "Facebook for Android." That way you won't have to use your browser to login.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Sprint Advanced Technical Support

Patron

Thank you for the advice, unfortunately it didn't work.  I actually did all the steps twice just to be sure, and also powered off.  Any other suggestions? 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat