cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program your LG Optimus S

Highlighted
Journeyman

Program your LG Optimus S

Trying to download sprint ID on my LG optimus S phone and it is saying 702 download failed

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Program your LG Optimus S

That error when trying to download a Sprint ID pack to your LG Optimus phone indicates that you have a block on digital media purchases in your account.  The Sprint ID packs are considred a digital media purchase, even though they are free.  To unblock digital media purchases and clear that error, you just have to log into My Sprint with an Account Holder account then click My Preferences.  Scroll down to Limits and Permissions and click the Block Digital Media Purchases link, choose the LG Optimus and unblock that line.

Thanks!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

I m having using internet
Sprint Social Care

Firewoini01

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to confirm, how long has this been going on? Does it happen in multiple locations? Is the issue impacting anyone else in your household or around you? Please send us the nearest cross streets and ZIP where this is occurring the most, we'd like to check if there's any impairments in the area.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat