cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Card Un-Mounts and Re-Mounts itself - a possible fix?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been reading all of the postings on the internet about the problem where the SD Card un-mounts and re-mounts itself.  The blogs and sites indicate this may be due to an incompatibility with the SD Card itself, so you should change the card to a class 4 card and then format it before using it.

My question is the following... on one site, I saw the following:  Spring has released a software update to fix this issue.  The update is called "VC."  To check if you are running VC do the following:  go to Menu > Settings > About Phone > Baseband Number = LS670MVC.  I would like to know if this is legit and how to get my baseband number changed to this??

My baseband number is currently LS670MVH_6150.  My Android version is 2.3.3.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

There are so many issues with version 2.3.3 so if you do get this resolved another 2 problems may pop up. I would get the class 4 card and see if that resolved the issue and if not consider going back to 2.2.

Hopefully some other Optimus users will post on here but the ones I know where I work have reverted back to version 2.2 and they haven't had the issue.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

My husband was having the problem with the SD card unmounting and he upgraded his card, and it solved the problem.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat