cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Card issues on my phone

Patron

SD Card issues on my phone

I have an LG Optumis S and it's a little over a year old, it just recently did an update that caused me to factory reset my phone now when my SD card is in my phone is says "SD card unmounted or not present". But when I put my SD card in another phone it will work in that phone and show all my pictures and songs. Then, if i get someone else's SD Card and put it in my phone it will say the same thing "SD card unmounted or not present". So is it my SD card or my phone? and how do i go about fixing this?

Please and Thank You!

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: SD Card issues on my phone

This is the device not recognizing the SD card  as it happens with different cards.   First thing would be to do a factory reset on the device and see if that resolves the issue. 

Journeyman

i have the same problem, only now its not even registering theres a card inside the phone, please help!!

Journeyman

I started having the same issue 2 days ago. I went to the Westminster, MD store and the Sprint rep there told me that the LG Optimus S is known for its hardware issues and that I needed to go to the Reisterstown, MD store to have them fix it at a cost of $50.00. Are you kidding, charging me $50 to fix an issue on a phone that you have known to be a problem phone for Sprint customers? After I have been a customer for over 8 years. Sprints customer service is really lacking to the point that I am looking for another service provider which is a shame because when I originally started my plan with them, they were a great company.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat