cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint is a case study in what NOT to do when handling customers - LG Optimus Update

Journeyman

Sprint is a case study in what NOT to do when handling customers - LG Optimus Update

I started out with NEXTEL back in 2004.

I inherited Sprint and their LOUSY service but I stayed because of the NEXTEL service.

I recently switched to ANdroid because my Blackberry with NEXTEL got stolen and Sprint

is currently in the process of killing NEXTEL completely.

Because of their attitude and lack of willingess to make this right, I have dropped Sprint and switched to Verizon.

What ticks me off more than anything is the very cavalier attitude from Sprint about this.

Their attitude is this is LG's problem, not ours.

I told them that the phone was sold to me by SPRINT, is branded by SPRINT and runs on the SPRINT network.

It is Sprint's RESPONSIBILITY!

Sadly, Sprint is a case study in what NOT to do when handling customers.

There is  part of me that wants to file a lawsuit over the ETF just to be a pain to them for a while.

I should have known that any company that would sell the Palm Pre as a real smartphone couldn't care less about its customers

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey,

Good luck with ANY of the other carriers. I've used all of them, and Sprint has usually been the best by FAR. trust me you will never get the kind of service you want from any carrier.

Journeyman

Actually, Verizon was very helfpul once I got to a manager at an actual Verizon store.

They are waiving the activation fee for anyone with an Optimus S who will switch.

Telephone support sucks universally but Sprint takes it to a new level of suck with this update

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat