cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHATS WRONG WITH MY TEXT MESSAGING???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is it that i recieve messgaes perfectly,but when i send a message out for the last 3 days the people  i send it to they dont recieve them at all or get some here and there.

1 REPLY 1
Master

How many messages do you have in the threads? How many long threads do you have? Memory can be one of the reasons sending is failing. If you have threaded messages over 1000 you may need to delete that thread. You can use an app called SMS BACKUP AND RESTORE to keep a copy of all messages on the SD card if you want/need to save some of the actual messages. You can also forward them to another number or an email address.

This can also be something else in the software. What software version are you using.

• Press Home > Menu, then tap Settings.
  • Scroll up and tap About phone.
  • Scroll up and Software version is displayed under SW Version.

You may also need to visit a Sprint authorized repair center for them to diagnose your device with their SLATE machine.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat