cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Charging Issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

Weird Charging Issue

I have noticed recently that sometimes my phone will not charge if its attached to my car charger or my home charger unless I completely turn off the device first? After it charges a bit, I'll turn it back on and then it will continue to charge. But I have to do this in order for it to work, I can't just plug it in and have it start chargning while on. Anybody have any ideas what this could mean?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Weird Charging Issue

twelvemonkey1,

I do apologize you are having that issue. How long has this been happening for? Also, what type of device/ model do you currently have?

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I think it started several months ago but it happens off and on so I try to just deal with it when it does happen. Sometimes its just the car charger or the home charger and then sometimes it will be both. I have the LG Optimus S. I have had it for about a year since I had to exchange my defunct Blackberry for it under my contract.

twelvemonkey1,

Hmm, have you been into a service and repair location to have a trained tech look into this matter for you further yet? Sprint Store Locator

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat