cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfering text messages

Journeyman

can you transfer your text messages from your phone to your computer or sd card? i have a lg optimus and i need to save these texts really important!!! or is there a program?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

There is not a sprint supported application that will allow you to save text messages but in the same breath you maybe able to locate an application in the market that will assist with saving your text.

Highlighted
Wizard

ALLDAY9368 is correct, no sprint application would support backing up text messages. There is a third party app in the market that I have personally used that I know works. It is called SMS Backup & Restore. Search that in the android market and it will assist in what you are trying to do. Not only does it backup text messages to your computer, it also lets you reformat the text messages so that you can view/print them from a computer. I hope this helps!!

Journeyman

I downloaded program...but when I email it...its not readable...help???

Journeyman

Re: transfering text messages

I use a great program called Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager. You can try it.

How to Transfer Text Messages, Contacts from LG to Computer

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat