Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to download video to email but says file is too large - HELP ;}

Journeyman

I have a few videos on my phone that I want to download to my email and then copy to external drive for safe keeping...hey will not upload saying file is too large.  Any suggestions, two of the videos are of two of my dogs that passed away last year.  Thanks!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Snoopylass61,

I know you would like to have the video on your email but most of the email providers (if not all) have an attachment limit. If you would like to save it on your computer, you could connect your Android phone to your computer using the USB cable and then you can grant access to your PC by turn on USB storage. Then go to My Computer, open the new hard drive leter (which represents your new device), open the DCIM folder, open the camera folder and look for your video.   The way it looks on my device is  D:\DCIM\Camera. 

Hope this helps.

scroll2099

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the info, scroll2099, I will try it!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat