Clock not right

Journeyman

Clock not right

does anyone know why The Lg REflux S 's phone clock not upddatinf

17 REPLIES 17
Wizard

Re: Clock not right

Riker456,

Thanks for the post. Did this just start? Have you gone into settings to make sure you set up right? How often do you power cycle your device? You may also try a data profile update.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

yes this just started a few days ago.  I updated all the phones and all three of the phones are set correctly with the correct location (central) Dallas closest city. I don't power cycle very often. Very limited service anyways.

Wizard

,Riker456,

Thanks for the reply. Power cycles help keep your device consistent. Is this still going on? Can you provide me a zip and cross st so I can take a look at your service area?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Yes.  When I power cycle the phone(S),  the correct time  displays then its an hour off .  When I 'm at work at lunch  I check messages and the time is correct. The zipcoe is 79567 and cross streets are (west and Dale)

Wizard

Riker456,

Thanks for the post. This is in Winters TX right? Im having some issues getting the cross sts to populate. Have you gone into settings and checked if there is a daylight savings time option?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Yes it is Winters. and Try 102 N. West St. And it still doing this

Journeyman

also I 'm not getting any service out in Wingate Texas.  We have always had service.  I can't even call the other phones except when I 'm in the same house.

Wizard

Riker456,

Thanks for the post. I was able to pull up the area and I show the nearest tower is almost 10 miles from you.  When you first got these devices did you check to see if service would work out for you? Did you have service during your 14 day trial period?

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

When I got these devices from the Sprint store in abilene ( south Clack store) , I was told w/ my 2 year service plan I had choice of 3 phones.  I choose the Lg reflux , the service person did not say if I would have service or not. The phones worked for several weeks than on about Sept.5 - 7, the phone started to not receive calls from the other phones on my plan. Thought that it ws taking care of.  Then started having trouble not having service.

Wizard

Riker456,

Thanks for post. When you went into the store or prior to getting the service was there any research into the coverage area? What was done to the phones when you said you thought it was taken care of? How often do you power off / on your device?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Yes, I always check for the phones service before I buy any new phone(s).  Eveery phone that I check out says the same coverage for my address.  I always be sure that I will have service here and at the farm.  On September 7, we were in Stephenville, Texas and my other phones on the account could not reach me from the car behind me.  But I could call them.  The lady(@ *2) I spoke to told me to update the PRL and the phone worked after that.  Then around Sept. 18 or 19 , I got the messages from the other phones from Sept. 5 thru  the 7.  Since my first post I powercycle the phone everyday for ten minutes and the clock is right for aafew minutes thenit is wrong again.  How does a phone take a voicemail without having a missed call come up on the phone. I always had have fair service but I have never not have any service.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat