cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock not right

Journeyman

Re: Clock not right

Yes, I always check for the phones service before I buy any new phone(s).  Eveery phone that I check out says the same coverage for my address.  I always be sure that I will have service here and at the farm.  On September 7, we were in Stephenville, Texas and my other phones on the account could not reach me from the car behind me.  But I could call them.  The lady(@ *2) I spoke to told me to update the PRL and the phone worked after that.  Then around Sept. 18 or 19 , I got the messages from the other phones from Sept. 5 thru  the 7.  Since my first post I powercycle the phone everyday for ten minutes and the clock is right for aafew minutes thenit is wrong again.  How does a phone take a voicemail without having a missed call come up on the phone. I always had have fair service but I have never not have any service.

Journeyman

Yes, I always check for the phones service before I buy any new phone(s).  Eveery phone that I check out says the same coverage for my address.  I always be sure that I will have service here and at the farm.  On September 7, we were in Stephenville, Texas and my other phones on the account could not reach me from the car behind me.  But I could call them.  The lady(@ *2) I spoke to told me to update the PRL and the phone worked after that.  Then around Sept. 18 or 19 , I got the messages from the other phones from Sept. 5 thru  the 7.  Since my first post I powercycle the phone everyday for ten minutes and the clock is right for aafew minutes thenit is wrong again.  How does a phone take a voicemail without having a missed call come up on the phone. I always had have fair service but I have never not have any service.

Wizard

Riker456,

Thanks for the post. The area your in does show CDMA / 3g coverage. I can put in a pinpoint for your area to see if there is something our techs should be dispatched to. This way this can assist you in finding out if the there is something else going on in the area.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks

Wizard

Riker456,

Thanks for the post. I was able to put that in. Lets see if the techs can get this worked out. Have you kept powering off/on your device. Also a weekly data profile update may also help with your data staying consistent.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Riker456,

Hi there! If ever you have any questions that need to be addressed, please voice them. We are here to assist in any way that we can.

Dyan

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat