cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly dropping calls

Journeyman

Constantly dropping calls

In the past 6 months I've experienced dropped calls on most all calls I make.  The location doesn't matter,  home, work in the car,etc.   The Sprint store says they only see one or two dropped calls in their log,  and a recent diagnostic tool readout revealed nothing.     I think it might be related to a software update around that same time 6 months ago.   Anyone else having this problem?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Constantly dropping calls

I, too, have had that issue constantly.  I am not happy with this issue.  Had to call one person back several times.  Have you had any help with this?  Has it resolved itself?

Journeyman

I have the same problem. The calls drop all the time. I cannot have a decent conversation on the phone without calling people back

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here, calls drop continuously.  I've called sprint and they had me take the phone to a sprint store where they re-flashed the phone, no change.  Sprint also checked the towers in the area, they said everything is fine.  I still drop calls and Sprint has no solution for me others than them wanting me to put insurance on the phone which is still under manufactures warranty.

I'm doing everything they're asking me to do including paying my bill, doesn't seem right.

SPRINT, WAKE UP! Is this customer service?

Journeyman

11 months of dropped calls...no help, was told "buy a new one" or "out of service range"....all lies

Journeyman

I have this phone also and it drops calls all the time!  It also takes it upon itself to call different numbers whenever!  hate this phone! sometimes won't work unless you slide it open also shuts down if it feels like it!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat