cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email sent to my phone...can't read it all!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Email sent to my phone...can't read it all!

When someone sends an text message to my phone via their email I can't see the entire message.  It's for work so I need to figure out why it cuts off.  More specifically they are send the text from a VZW email account.  Any ideas how to see the whole message?  Text to Text is fine in sending multiple texts but for this it doesn't.  So confused!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

kramermom242,

Thanks for contacting us.

I do apologize you are having this issue.

How long have you been experiencing this particular issue?

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Had the same issues with the messages from my mentor on writemyessaytoday. The writer sent me as many as 6 messages, where I should have edited the paper I was about to submit. None of them was opened in a full size.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey irwinmenson! Are you able to receive regular SMS?

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

@irwinmenson did you go into your messenger settings to make sure the max file size has been changed? it might be limiting the size allowed.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat