cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems with New LG Reflex any Help would be appreciated

Journeyman

Having problems with New LG Reflex any Help would be appreciated

Have had LG Reflex since 3/16, liked everything about it compared to Samsung Trender which I had been using and had so many problems with it can't even list them all.

For the last week the main screen will not remain open, unless you update to PRL 21086.  Menu button is also frozen. Problem seems to be accelerating.  Happening much more frequently. 

Just received error message 25347.  Then error 10.  Any Ideas? 

Finally the PRL does not update.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Having problems with New LG Reflex any Help would be appreciated

I am experiancing the same issues as the user above. However, in adition I can send text messages; but as of last week I can not receive any text messages as well.

Journeyman

Re: Having problems with New LG Reflex any Help would be appreciated

I also have the Reflex, and I've run into the frozen menu button and too short screen timeout when reading messages and charging at the same time.  My solution is to disconnect the cable, turn the screen off (with the top power button), then hold the power button for about 4 seconds and the screen should turn on.  Then your home button should work fine.  As for the 25347, I encountered it while checking for a firmware update, dialed *18 (tower resync), tried again, and it worked.  I've never seen an error 10, so I can't help you on that.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat