cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not like this phone!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I do not like this phone!

Due to a decrease in income I've had to downgrade my device.  After a long, drawn out and very stressful scenario with Sprint I ended up with this brand new, yet dreadful Rumor Reflex and a new 2-year contract.  I've had it a month and have experienced issues with it freezing up, not ringing and sending calls straight to voice mail. 

I cannot lock the phone to save my life, so I'd better have it secured in my place or on me at all times!  When I create a lock code, I'm only able to utilize in an immediate mode, not for standby purpose.  Texting is a tedious chore with this thing.

Three days ago, I'm walking with it in my pocket with a loud ringer setting and missed an important call.  Just today, I'm at my desk with the phone 2 feet at my side, and I see the display showing a missed call.  The incoming ringer volume was set to 6 out of 8 positions, and it was just one bar shy of being a full signal indication. 

I cannot wait to get back to the iPhone, or just pay my ETF and be done.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat