cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Reflex - Continuous Reboot

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG Rumor Reflex - Continuous Reboot

Well congrats olv, you get to fork out $50 for a replacement phone that will do EXACTLY THE SAME THING. Isn't Sprint wonderful?

Journeyman

My LG does that as well. It also will freeze and I can not use the power button to turn it off and have to remove the battery. Some days it will constantly turn itself off and on, others it will be fine. However if i am sending or writing a text and another one comes in at the same time it will make my phone turn off! This aspect of the LG really aggravates me, especially if I have written a long message only to have to retype it all over again! It is forever telling me it is unable to detect service or constantly asking me to enable wireless data, when it has already been enabled. It takes forever to send a picture and most times it fails! And I have the Family Data Plan and I am the only one with problems, everyone else on the plan has an iPhone! This phone is a piece of crap and I'm sorry I ever chose it!  I'm trying to hang on until January and get another plan, it cannot get here fast enough! And I really hate having to pay an extra $10 each month for the iPhone for data usage, when I already have an allegedly Unlimited Data Plan, what's up with that?????????

Journeyman

So much for free speech...I see Sprint is in the censorship business as well...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat