cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Reflex Email Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Rumor Reflex Email Update

I haven't been able to access my email on my phone for a few months now. I tried to update the email app on my Lg Rumor Reflex and I get an error saying that "The upgrade was unsuccessful. Please try again later." I have restarted my phone, cold restart (turn off phone, take battery out for 30 sec and put battery in and turn phone on) still nothing has worked. I was wondering if there is another way to download it or another way to restart my phone that I haven't tried. Any help would be much appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: LG Rumor Reflex Email Update

usmc5185,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Are you trying to use the Sprint Mobile Email(SME) application or an application such as Google or Yahoo for your mail?

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care Team
Wizard

Sprint ended support for that email app Jan 31st. See link.

Important Changes Regarding Sprint Mobile Email

Alternatives:

• I would suggest downloading the Opera mini browser so you can more quickly access your email through the web browser and bookmark sites you go to often. It also loads faster.Go to mini.opera.com from your phone's web browser.

Journeyman

Hello

I made a payment arrangement for the 25th this month but its saying its due today because they sent me a text just now

Journeyman

Sorry I didn't make it clear. Yes I am talking about the sprint mobile mail.

Master

Thanks for reaching out Darlice

If you'd like us to double check this for you please send us over a private message including your account name number and pin or answer to security question a long with a copy of the link to this conversation.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Krishel
Social Care
Master

usmc5185, I see Sprint9149 has provided some information about it (along with a good suggestion) already, so I really am just echoing him at this point. I sincerely apologize, but we've eliminated Sprint Mobile Email.

Thank you,
*Christy
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat