cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Reflex does not power on

Master

Re: LG Rumor Reflex does not power on

goldengirl57,

Have you had a chance to take the device to a Sprint Service & Repair location for diagnostics and hands-on troubleshooting yet? If not, I would highly recommend doing so. You can find the closest location at www.Sprint.com/storelocator.

Also, please know there is no fee for activating an older device on your line.

Sincerely,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have not been able to get to a Sprint Service store as of yet. I would have my old phone turned back on, but tried charging it last night & it will not stay on. I remember  it had it's problems, hence the newer phone. I will try to get to the service center soon, healing from 3 broken bones in my foot so travel is a problem at this time. I am hoping that when I get there they will not tell me there will be a charge for fixing something that was apparently damaged when I got it, it just took time for it to appear. I can not afford to have it fixed.

If there is a fee, would it be possible to have my service for this phone (we have two) put on hold, without a monthly charge, until I could have phone fixed or get a new phone?

Master

Thank you for reaching out to us. We appreciate your time and tenure. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X so I can further assist you. - Gertrude, Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, I've activated my old phone numerous times while sending the LG Rumor Reflex back and forth to LG for repair. One major frustration is my contract says I should have unlimited picture mail, but Sprint says my old phone does not support unlimited picture mail unless I purchase an add-on data plan.  The LG phone (that breaks down every 3 months) works with unlimited picture mail with no data plan required. When the LG Manufacturer's warranty expired, I was basically left with my old phone which meant I haven't been able to use picture mail for about 6 months (even though I'm still paying for it)

I wish Sprint had never sold me an LG Rumor Reflex S.  It has been the source of great frustration and likely will result in me moving my wireless accounts at the completion of this contract term.  It is a shame because the other phones (Samsung Galaxy Note series) have worked flawlessly.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in the same boat as you.  It is very discouraging to see the lack of loyalty extended to loyal customers.

Anyways, if you don't have a replacement phone for the LG (as you certainly will need), I suggest looking on eBay for a replacement model.  You can get them fairly cheap, albeit another expense that you shouldn't have to be making.

I have sworn myself to never buy another LG product again.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat