cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Reflex

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Rumor Reflex

This is, by far, the WORST Sprint phone I have ever had...and I have been a customer since 1999.  I have had it for only 7 days...it has dropped over 50% of the calls I have received (none of our other phones in the same house have dropped ANY), the screen freezes daily, and twice it has switched from the call I am on to an empty line without me touching a thing.  On top of that, when I switch from one call to take another on call waiting, it won't go back to the first call even if my second caller hangs up!  When I called customer service for support, they said I could switch to another phone...if I pay the restocking fee of $35 and if they have something comparable and if I am willing to consider a refurb phone and if and if and if...  So basically, it is my problem I have been sold a crappy phone.  Some customer service...this might just be the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back!  Any one else having the same issues?

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: LG Rumor Reflex

MITCH2443

I'm sorry to hear about this trouble. I do want to mention that you have 14 days from time of purchase to get a different model phone. I would suggest speaking with the store that you got the phone from. They will be able to swap out the phone for something different. If you apply for the 14 day return policy there should be no issue getting you a different phone and it won't be subject to "something comparable" it will be whatever phone you would like (pending we have it in stock.)

Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Thank you,

Chris

Journeyman

Chris...

While I appreciate your answer about how it is supposed to be, that isn't how it worked at all.  I took your advice and went back to the store.  They are falsely advertising a free flip phone that they not only don't have in stock but 'can't' order.  The gentleman told me they could swap the Reflex, and then tried to charge me another $129!  When I asked how I would get the money back for the one I was returning, not to mention where the $100 rebate (sent within a week or two of receiving the phones) was for the other two phones I ordered in April, he said, 'Huh?'  So, I decided to do the phone ordering myself, finally just returning the Reflex and cancelling the line.  I went on the website when I arrived home, where it thankfully, finally said everything was free (like the advertising says).  But I couldn't get the area code I wanted, so I called *cough cough* customer service for help.  We won't even go into that call...excuses and charges not shown online abound.  While it wasn't her fault I received poor service in the store, it was her fault that she was trying to charge me for a phone I ordered online for free.  The ONLY reason I am still a Sprint customer as I write this is because my lines are too new to cancel the two year agreement.  Sprint has me coming and going...

Wizard

I am sorry to hear about the trouble Mitch. Frankly, I would be upset too.

I do want to make sure we get everything taken care of for you though. Is there anything that is pending at the moment that I can assist with?

If you prefer, you can send me a Private Message with any account info and I would be happy to take a look at any issue you're having.

Thank you,

Chris

Journeyman

I added this phone to my line about a year ago. I ran the battery down one day, and left it to charge overnight. I woke up to it rebooting over and over. It is completely locked up. I've only used it for texting and phone calls and it worked fine for that. Evidently this rebooting problem is widespread with this phone. So far no help with getting it fixed which is particularly frustrating - particularly since this is a widespread problem with these phones.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat