cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP3 Ringtones

Journeyman

MP3 Ringtones

Has anyone figured out how to do MP3 ringtones on this phone. I am under the impression that this phone supports this, but have not gotten it to work.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: MP3 Ringtones

I too would like to know how to get mp3 ringtones to work on the LG Rumor Reflex. Do I need to copy these mp3 ringtone files to some special folder on the LG Rumor Reflex phone?

Journeyman

i'm having similar troubles.

i easily downloaded a ringtone from the sprint store and selected it for use under "downloaded ringers" in my setting on my old phone, the rumor touch.

with my rumor reflex i rebought and downloaded the same ringer, except when i look under "downloaded ringers" it says i have no files. the song will only show up in my content manager.

i bought it twice now, how do set it and actually use it as a ringer?!?!

Patron

I can't get any ringtones either. I had created several for my old phone, and wanted to use with my new Rumor Reflex. So I tried a phone uploader I had used before. I surf to the web page on the Reflex, try the jump code and all I get for my trouble is errors. Once it actually played the ringtone from the web page but never installed to my phone. Any ideas? I'm frustrated......

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat