cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music on Rumor Reflex

Journeyman

Re: Music on Rumor Reflex

Wow had an older Rumor that had the music option!  Sad pay more get less!  Been nothing but problems with Sprint the past 2 months.  And not getting better! 

Journeyman

FYI Sprint, you are falsely advertising about the Rumor Reflex S then.  Go to your own damn link below:

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp?deviceSKUId=75500153

Journeyman

@ImjinScout13.    Be happy you dont have the music feature as it would cost you to use it.    I am moving on already took the bite on the $60 etf on one of my phones and moved on to cricket mobile bought my own phone which brand new was no where near the inflated price Sprint charges for the same phone on the Easy Pay plan and less per month and no ETFs.  

Journeyman

You can listen to music on this phone. You go to Main Menu, then Tools, then Mass Storage, the File Manager, then MUSIC (or whatever folder you saved your music on your microSD card). Then you click the song and not the play icon. You can then listen to the song and it continues to play even after your screen shuts off. Only stupid thing about it is that you have to select a new song to listen to after each song is finished playing. Pretty stupid.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat