cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving picture mail on my LG Rumor Reflex why?

Journeyman

Not receiving picture mail on my LG Rumor Reflex why?

I've had my rumor reflex about close to a year now and lately it won't let me see my pictures...just doesn't do anything, but my friends and family say they sent the picture. Today I sent a picture to my phone from my moms iPhone and watched it send twice, but nothing happens. I've tried turning it on and off, but it doesn't do anything. Anyone else having this problem? I do have unlimited multimedia and I don't know why it won't send, my mom thinks it's because I have too many pictures in my memory...what is happening?

19 REPLIES 19
Journeyman

Re: Not receiving picture mail on my LG Rumor Reflex why?

I haven't been able to receive any MMS messages on my EVO Shift for the past week and a half! ...I'm in the 64133 area code, but it doesn't matter which part of town I'm in; no pic texts. Reeeaaaally frustrating.

Journeyman

Well I'm about two hours away from you and it just started again today that I can't receive my picture messages, what is the deal with sprint? I'm getting quite frustrated....

Journeyman

...uuuuggghhh, it's totally jacked up. it just like started happening out of the blue last week. no matter how many bars I have! i'm gonna run by the Sprint Store tomorrow and see what they say. if they tell me to do a hard reset, it means they don't know wtf the problem is either, lol.

Journeyman

I might just have my mother take me to the sprint store sometime, I'm getting really ticked off with my phone not being able to receive MMS messages, and it happened to me about a couple months ago, and resolved itself within a few days, but I'd like to know why, though. Btw, if you can PM about what sprint says tomorrow that'd be great! I mean you only live two hours away from me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

...okay, no probs! where is the option ta send ya a PM?

Journeyman

lolololol... okay it's on ya profile, k got it! ; )

Journeyman

Yeah thanks, btw are you a male or female? Just helps I guess!

Journeyman

lol, i am a male who like like females... and dogs... coz i have a dog. and he's really cool .

Journeyman

Oh well, I'm not so concerned with that, I'm a teen, so...lol....and I like cats.

Journeyman

oh ok well i just wanted ta put that disclaimer out there coz i heard lotsa dudes on the Sprint tech support team swing both ways, and i don't want none of that... of course its a free country and they can do however they please >.>

Wizard

Halliemae,

Thanks for posting. I understand you're experiencing issues utilizing picture mail on your device. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this issues be causing you. Have your completed any basic troubleshooting to remedy this matter.  For starts, have your power cycled your device, completed a battery pull, and updated your profile and PRL's? If not, may you please try these steps and share with us the outcome.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat