cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving picture mail on my LG Rumor Reflex why?

Wizard

Re: Not receiving picture mail on my LG Rumor Reflex why?

theBigCat,

Thanks for posting. I understand you're also experiencing an issues receiving MMS. Usually when this issue happens everywhere, it's often related to a device issue. You mentioned you were going to a Sprint S&R center to have this issue checked out. Mind sharing with us the outcome of your store visit?

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I've tried doing these steps and it still doesn't work, I was going to head to the sprint store sometime today, to see if they could fix the issue.

Wizard

Halliemae,

Thanks for replying. Please keep us posted on the outcome of your store visit. Also, visit www.sprint.com/storelocator to find a S&R center nearby. You can also conveniently set an appointment so our technicians are anticipating your arrival. 

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I'll just go today, and I'll tell you how it goes

Wizard

Halliemae,

Thanks for replying. I simply wanted to follow up with you and see what was the outcome of your store visit. My fingers are crossed that our technicians were able to resolve the issue. I am anxious to find out the outcome.  I'm standing by awaiting your reply.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Sorry I'm a busy teen & I didn't get a chance to run by the sprint store, I'll tell you when I do.

Wizard

Halliemae,

I totally understand. When you a free moment, visit www.sprint.com/storelocator to locate a store nearby & set up an appointment. This ensure that a technician is there and  anticipating your arrival.

Best Regards,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I'm also having the same problems with mine, only difference is I don't know how old mine is. I'm sorry I could not help:/

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat