cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving picture mail on my LG Rumor Reflex why?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not receiving picture mail on my LG Rumor Reflex why?

I've had my rumor reflex about close to a year now and lately it won't let me see my pictures...just doesn't do anything, but my friends and family say they sent the picture. Today I sent a picture to my phone from my moms iPhone and watched it send twice, but nothing happens. I've tried turning it on and off, but it doesn't do anything. Anyone else having this problem? I do have unlimited multimedia and I don't know why it won't send, my mom thinks it's because I have too many pictures in my memory...what is happening?

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Wizard

theBigCat,

Thanks for posting. I understand you're also experiencing an issues receiving MMS. Usually when this issue happens everywhere, it's often related to a device issue. You mentioned you were going to a Sprint S&R center to have this issue checked out. Mind sharing with us the outcome of your store visit?

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've tried doing these steps and it still doesn't work, I was going to head to the sprint store sometime today, to see if they could fix the issue.

Highlighted
Wizard

Halliemae,

Thanks for replying. Please keep us posted on the outcome of your store visit. Also, visit www.sprint.com/storelocator to find a S&R center nearby. You can also conveniently set an appointment so our technicians are anticipating your arrival. 

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'll just go today, and I'll tell you how it goes

Highlighted
Wizard

Halliemae,

Thanks for replying. I simply wanted to follow up with you and see what was the outcome of your store visit. My fingers are crossed that our technicians were able to resolve the issue. I am anxious to find out the outcome.  I'm standing by awaiting your reply.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry I'm a busy teen & I didn't get a chance to run by the sprint store, I'll tell you when I do.

Highlighted
Wizard

Halliemae,

I totally understand. When you a free moment, visit www.sprint.com/storelocator to locate a store nearby & set up an appointment. This ensure that a technician is there and  anticipating your arrival.

Best Regards,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm also having the same problems with mine, only difference is I don't know how old mine is. I'm sorry I could not help:/

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat