cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now not receiving texts?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Now not receiving texts?

My phone just decided not to start receiving any texts today. What is the deal??? I don't know whether it's sprint or something else, but I'm quite frustrated with all this. I've tried multiple times to stop and start it and my phone and no luck and it decided yesterday it wouldn't receive MMS messages either....:/

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Now not receiving texts?

Halliemae,

I understand how frustrating it is to not have texts/mms working as it should and I apologize that you're having this trouble. I would be glad to look into the area to confirm what the root of the problem is. May I please have the zip code and nearest major intersection for your area? Thanks.

Toya

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

My zip code is and I'm unsure about the nearest intersection.

Thanks Toya!

Journeyman

You're welcome and thanks for the info! While I don't see any outages in your zip, there is a tower that is experiencing a higher than normal failure rate. I've submitted a report to our techs so that they can investigate the issue. We will work to get this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can try updating your PRL and Data profile. To do this, tap home > Main Menu > Tools > Device Self Service. Please let me know if this helps or if you have any other issues.

Toya

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat