cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service near Earlville, IL 60518

Journeyman

Poor service near Earlville, IL 60518

I had Nextel Phones that were just used for phone calls for 5 Years and had great service in my area " 5 Bars "  We had to switch to the new Sprint Service because of NEXTEL being shut down. We upgraded to Data and Messaging as well as Phone but now only see a flat line and no bars on the phones and are having a tough time getting service when we need it. Is anyone else encountering this kid of service in you area when switching over ?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Poor service near Earlville, IL 60518

BOOLENERTZ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing service issues, I understand how frustrating this must be. I would like to the opportunity to look at the tower that's delivering your wireless service; please provide me with the nearest intersection to your location.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Nearest intersection is North Street & 2nd Street in Earlville, IL    Earlville is located off Route 34 in Lasalle County.

BOOLENERTZ,

Thank you for the information, I'm having difficulties pulling up our coverage map with the cross streets you listed. I would like to get an accurate address to see what's going on, please send me a private message. I will need your cell phone number along with any security information needed to access the account.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Please try Ottawa Street "aka" Main Street and Route 34 in Lasalle County, Illinois.

Thanks.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat