ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with LG Rumor Reflex

Journeyman

Re: Problems with LG Rumor Reflex

My rumor reflex was stuck in a boot loop, after having it just over a year. I was told there was no way to salvage my data and that I would have to pay $50 for a replacement. I was also encouraged to pay for insurance on this "replacement"-which I have done, only to find it utterly useless, as there are NO "comparable" phones offered by Sprint. I get the replacement, and not even a week later my screen is locking up 5 or 6 times a day requiring me to remove the battery and re-start the device to get any functionality. This is absurd, and I will be switching to another servicer if this is not resolved. Why design, what is clearly, a DISPOSABLE phone? I've had 20$ pre-pay phones operate more reliably than this POS. The Sprint representative I worked with did not even give me the courtesy of allowing me to keep my old phone-which I would have liked to have for the sole purpose of throwing it at the wall every time my "New" Rumor Reflex locks up. Since day 1 this phone has been the bane of my existence. I feel absolutely cheated by your company.

Oh and I love that I HAD to purchase a data plan to use the unlimited picturemail that was included in my plan, because this POS phone uses data to do that! What a con.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat