cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor Reflex freezes

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rumor Reflex freezes

On occcasion my Rumor Reflex freezes at the home screen and no matter what button I press it doesn't do anything. I have to shut the phone off completely and restart for it to work. Anyone else have this problem?

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Rumor Reflex freezes

Having the same problem

Journeyman

I have that problem, but it "unfreezes" if I slide it open and close it.

Master

RUMOURLG & bbpa,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Strange, when did this start happening?

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

on March 9th, went to turn phone off and turned it back on sand it froze up. Wont go past the Rumor Reflex bubble.

Master

RANCHERITA,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your phone. Have you taken it to a Sprint service and repair store to have a technician check it out? You can find one in your area at Sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank you,

Lorrie

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

My rumor reflex s did the exact same thing about the same day as yours. Weird?? I have had this phone less then a year so Cant get another new phone without paying for it.  The sprint store says if i dont have insurance they wont look at it.  The nearest sprint store that works on them is a 5o minute drive. Worthless phone!    I no longer have access to contacts or pictures as it deleted all my picutres in the constant rebooting.  I even took the battery out thinking maybe it was causing the problems an i plugged it in with the cord an still rebooted every 10 seconds. Wouldnt get past the rumor screen.  Definately problems with this phone as I found a thread in 2011 with the same complaints.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat