cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor Reflex shuts down without warning

Journeyman

Re: Rumor Reflex shuts down without warning

I don't know what to do anymore this phone is the worst phone EVER and I have been with sprint with the same plan since 1995!!!!  They want to squeeze me and my wife out since they're not "making any money off us"

This phone drops every call, this phone turns itself off all the time, this phone freezes and I have to use the slider to unlock the buttons, this phone has 10x more problems and I can't get anyone to listen to me about it.

Journeyman

See my latest comment, or just go to this locaton and follow the directions.  SPRINT has finally woken up to the issue.  http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/93215?tstart=0

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem when updating my email. The phone shuts down. It has also started shutting down when I try updating the firmware or executing any type of data transmission. I only use it for phone calls and texting now.  I should have replaced my Samsung Galaxy instead of buying this cheap phone.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.