cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor2 not receiving texts

Journeyman

Rumor2 not receiving texts

Last few days I've had problems with my phone at my house and nearby places. Today I decided to call sprint to see if one of the towers was down by here again, and after running a test they said there were no towers down and it had to be my phone. If I try to call my voicemail, it takes about 10 seconds to connect, and at times it doesnt at all. i can, however, send texts and others receive them, but I don't receive them. When I do it's about an hour to 2 hours delayed. Anyone help? It's a rumor 2. I tried going to settings>more >data>update profile  and nothing happened. also tried taking the battery out for a few minutes. nothing...

I was asked to come here to ask for help, so here I am.

if anyone knows of what I can do, please reply. if a sprint agent is lurking the forums, please reply

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Rumor2 not receiving texts

Well, unfortunately I don't have any answers or solutions, but this also has happened to me. I just got my phone a few months ago and one week various people texted me and I didn't get them until like a week later all at the same time!!!!  What the????!!!  It hasn't happened since though.  Having other issues now where my screen light turns off while trying to make a call or text and when I hit the buttons on the bottom to get it to come back on, it doesn't do anything.  Have you had this happen too?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat