cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messages come a day late, data connection lost

Highlighted
Journeyman

Text messages come a day late, data connection lost

I have been having issues all year with my Samsung Galaxy S4. It consistently has a very low data connection in the city of Milwaukee as well as Chicago, or loses the data connection completely altogether. The only way it seems to fix this is by either doing a restart or by turning on the Airplane Mode and then disabling it. 

The same consistent issues have been with me receiving text messages at least a day late. I have found no fix for this at all.

I have did complete hard resets with this phone and updated the profile as well as the software, yet the details persist.
Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am trying not to leave Sprint for another carrier but I have been having far troo many problems with their network over the past few years.                                     

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat