cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When closed touch screen won't work, when open (keyboard out) it does work.

Journeyman

When closed touch screen won't work, when open (keyboard out) it does work.

Did soft reboot. Updated phone. Not sure how to check if its an OS problem. I'm sure I'm not the first. So what changes to cause the touch screen to stop responding when I close the keyboard? Recently added a 32G memory card. Downloaded a couple games (Bowling and Pipes). That's all I can think of that might help lead you to an answer. Thanks in advance. Didn't get the protection plan on this phone so hope I don't have keep opening the keyboard to use the touchscreen.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: When closed touch screen won't work, when open (keyboard out) it does work.

Great now the touch srceen isn't working at all!

Master

Steven0028-

Hi there! My sincerest apologies for the delay! Were you able to have this particular issue resolved?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

My touch screen is not working at all either.  It just quit 2 days ago after it was working perfectly fine. I cannot disconnect from phone calls and cannot answer nor send text messages, and I cannot get to my pictures because everything is operated off touch screen.  Very frustrated right now.

Master

leekel This is not what we like to hear. Please provide your device model for troubleshooting steps. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat