cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I see the full address in my contact?

Journeyman

Why can't I see the full address in my contact?

I have a Boost Mobile Rumor Reflex that is 30 days old.  One day, I entered an address for a Contact.  Later, when I went to access the address, I got "Warning: an application file is corrupted.  Please contact customer care to reset your device."  I did Reset it twice, I called Boost who didn't know what the problem is; she referred me to LG; LG had me take the battery out and back in.  Still the Warning message.  LG person had to clue. 

Anyone else have this problem?  Should I exchange this for another RR?  After I read about other/different issues with Sprint RR here, I'm wondering if I should just keep this.  Everything else is working, although I don't use it for internet. 

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Why can't I see the full address in my contact?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let me ask you that you’re having issue with one address only or any address input that you do in contacts? May be a formatting issue with the address inputs or your contact entries may have exceed  the limit. You have an option to replace the RR to check if it’s not a device issue.

Abe

Journeyman

Abe...problem is with all of the addresses I input.  I replaced the RR and the new one has the same issue.

Journeyman

Greetings,

I had the exact same problem.  It was very difficult to import addresses into this phone (I ended up doing it from a Yahoo account) so I was annoyed when it didn't work.  Some addresses worked if I erased them and reentered them manually, but many did not.  This is the worst phone I've ever owned.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat