cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropped calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

dropped calls

Hi! We upgraded to the Rumor Reflex because it was too hard to text on the Kytana flip phone. We have no desire to do anything other than text and talk and set the phone up accordingly. I have noticed that this phone drops calls like nothing I have ever experienced before on my other Sprint flip phones. Is there some setting I haven't fixed correctly? Is their anything I can do about this? Help!!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: dropped calls

I hear you loud and clear...just started service with sprint and 2nd phone on family plan is reflex. It drops (no kiddong) 6,7 8 times a minute. Its infuriating to be paying hundredsof dollars to sprint for a service THAT DOESNT EVEN WORK. unf*#$%ing believable.

Journeyman

Then they say they cant switch the phone because your ONE DAY past the 14 day switch phone limit...in other words...EAT THE LOUSY PHONE AND GIVE US $177 DOLLARS FOR A SERVICE THAT DOESNT WORK. PAR FOR THE COURSE HERE IN THE USA!!!!!

Journeyman

Can anybody give adice on how to improve conectivity on this piece of garbage??? Shut off roaming???? All Sprint want to do is SELL YOU ANOTHER PIECE OF CRAP AND CONTINUE PAYING FOR THE ONE THAT DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat