Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LG G6 - This ones the Best

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Will Sprint's version of the LG G6 have wireless charging? It was a bummer the G3 and G4 didn't but every other carrier has wireless charging.
6 REPLIES
Community Manager

Confirmed: yep, wireless charging will be supported with compatible docks. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

GrandMaster

just spotted this. sweet. will for sure be jumping on this charging system. this will end up being my bedroom charging set up. pretty stoked.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Employee

Ironically I no longer have a hankering for wireless charging since this phone's battery life is so good.
RC1024
GrandMaster

agreed. then again a new charging toy is always nice..especially with so many new devices kicking out that can use it as well.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Employee

So, had rainy weather last weekend, and decided to clean some of the garage. Ran across a couple old generic Qi pads, and they work like a charm, have one here, and one on the bedside table, that's all the charging I need.
RC1024
GrandMaster

the GF just picked up a S7...i talked her into the charging base and she loves it..no more waking up by strangulation from her charging cable lol.

she's a roller lol.

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!