Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LG G6 - This ones the Best

SOLVED
Highlighted
Journeyman

Will Sprint's version of the LG G6 have wireless charging? It was a bummer the G3 and G4 didn't but every other carrier has wireless charging.
4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Confirmed: yep, wireless charging will be supported with compatible docks. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

GrandMaster

just spotted this. sweet. will for sure be jumping on this charging system. this will end up being my bedroom charging set up. pretty stoked.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Employee

Ironically I no longer have a hankering for wireless charging since this phone's battery life is so good.
GrandMaster

agreed. then again a new charging toy is always nice..especially with so many new devices kicking out that can use it as well.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Community News

Aaargh! Subscribe to the Captain's Log to find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.