cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11/1 - LG Viper 4G LTE Software Update - Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) - LS840ZVI

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: 11/1 - LG Viper 4G LTE Software Update - Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) - LS840ZVI

I've sent this matter to the developers to see how they respond.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

Re: 11/1 - LG Viper 4G LTE Software Update - Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) - LS840ZVI

Thank you for following up; I’ll keep watching this forum for updates.

BTW, looking at this Android.SE post it seems that the Stock Android code base is supposed to take example.com to mean “example.com and all URLs that end in .example.com.” Given that this is not working for me, I don’t know whether this is a bug in the Stock implementation or some Sprint/LG-specific modifications—or whether (less likely, but possible) there’s something screwy happening on the internal network.

Journeyman

Hello,

My wife and I went to ICS, kind of dissapointed. Issues so far:

1) Call set up takes FOREVER most of the time

2) Text messaging take forever too, so does letter input. I will be typing and the phone will sit there then blast a bunch of letters. I have tried andriod keyboard, swype and swift key.

3) Seems like the wireless will turn on and off. (I did turn off the connection optimizer so I will try that)

4) Phone seems to run slower all around. MUCH MUCH slower.

5) Apps shut down often or don't even start.

6) When I push a button or an icon it takes longer to even say it's opening something.

Any word on these issues?   Are there updates coming? Can we nad how do we revert back to Gingerbread?   FYI, I've factory defaulted my phone, but that didn't help.

FYI: I fixed the Email notification issue fixed using K9 email. It's better than stock anyway.

Journeyman

I recieved the update and everything seems to work fine, except for the fact that when I try to use my mobile data, with facebook, youtube, the browser, ect. It just doesn't seem to work. Even though it says that I have full 3g and 4g signal. Can anyone help?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat