I've sent this matter to the developers to see how they respond.
Thank you for following up; I’ll keep watching this forum for updates.
BTW, looking at this Android.SE post it seems that the Stock Android code base is supposed to take
example.com to mean “
example.com and all URLs that end in
.example.com.” Given that this is not working for me, I don’t know whether this is a bug in the Stock implementation or some Sprint/LG-specific modifications—or whether (less likely, but possible) there’s something screwy happening on the internal network.
My wife and I went to ICS, kind of dissapointed. Issues so far:
1) Call set up takes FOREVER most of the time
2) Text messaging take forever too, so does letter input. I will be typing and the phone will sit there then blast a bunch of letters. I have tried andriod keyboard, swype and swift key.
3) Seems like the wireless will turn on and off. (I did turn off the connection optimizer so I will try that)
4) Phone seems to run slower all around. MUCH MUCH slower.
5) Apps shut down often or don't even start.
6) When I push a button or an icon it takes longer to even say it's opening something.
Any word on these issues? Are there updates coming? Can we nad how do we revert back to Gingerbread? FYI, I've factory defaulted my phone, but that didn't help.
FYI: I fixed the Email notification issue fixed using K9 email. It's better than stock anyway.
I recieved the update and everything seems to work fine, except for the fact that when I try to use my mobile data, with facebook, youtube, the browser, ect. It just doesn't seem to work. Even though it says that I have full 3g and 4g signal. Can anyone help?