cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDMA-EHRPD FASTER!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

CDMA-EHRPD FASTER!!

I put my LG Viper on Cdma Evdo auto LTE, instead of just Cdma/evdo. I noticed speeds a lot faster.

When phone is in Evdo/cdma, it connects to evdo rev A at barley .20 mbps peak, or 1x , and when I put in LTE mode, it connects to EHRPD and I get

speeds at 1.42 mbps that's a big difference in terms of being able to watch a youtube video without pausing. I even can watch in hq on some without pausing. but perfect in non hq.

I guess that's a good sign their transitioning to 4g lte, they probably got towers their building or testing already but their not on map yet. PS I'm in Albuquerque,New Mexico...

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: CDMA-EHRPD FASTER!!

I'll test tomorrow morning,I could be cause not that much people on network at 4:30am. Cause I tested in rev a mode and got fast speeds as EHRPD mode I know sprint is working on making data speeds faster, I go to what's happening in my area it says they keep rolling out faster speeds little by little. so keep it up sprint, soon I will have 4g

Journeyman

Re: CDMA-EHRPD FASTER!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smokesoftware.internetbooster&feature=search_result#?t....

I also used this app, seem to boost my speed too. Not sure if it did,gonna test again later, but you guys can try it it's free.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat