cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does any one else have these problems?

Patron

Does any one else have these problems?

I have had the Viper for 5 months and I continue to have these issues:

• phone is hot to the touch, especially when charging (replaced battery still happens), has overheated and had to shut off and pull out battery
  • randomly restarts self (around 7:30 pm each night)
  • will turn itself off (fully charged) and won't turn back on until connected to charger
  • keyboard won't respond for several seconds, then won't respond to touch and types crazy things
  • keyboard jumps around and types things double for example tytypetype even though only typed the word once

I have had the phone checked multiple times, they found nothing wrong and up-to-date.  It now has Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and things seem to be worse.  I am really getting tired of the phone doing these problems and would love a solution.  Getting a new phone is out of the question for two years. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Does any one else have these problems?

Sorry for the inconvenience. You have been to the Sprint Stores several times and phone  having same issues? Have you completed a full device factory reset? If no, I would suggest you to back your contact to sd card and reset the phone to  factory defaults. Doing factory reset will erase all info from the device. Let me know if you need steps to reset the phone to factory defaults.May be  a corrupt software issue.

Abe

Patron

Yes, please send me instructions on moving files to SD card and the hard reset.  It is worth a try. Thank you.

Journeyman

Abe,

I to have issuse. I keep getting an error code 104 which is preventing data to make it to my phone. I also can't answer income coming calls at time.

Would a factory reset help and if you think it would can I get the instr. to trans. contacts to SD card.

Thanks,

Robert

rmeag@live.com

Journeyman

Abe,

I to have issues. I keep getting an error code 104 which is preventing data to make it to my phone. I also can't answer income coming calls at time.

Would a factory reset help and if you think it would can I get the instructions to trans contacts to SD card.

Thanks,

Robert

rmeag@live.com

Journeyman

Abe,

I to have issues. I keep getting an error code 104 which is preventing data to make it to my phone. I also can't answer income coming calls at time.

Would a factory reset help and if you think it would can I get the instructions to trans contacts to SD card.

Thanks,

Robert

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat